Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's a BOY!!!

We are so excited to announce that our baby is a sweet little boy!!!  It has been so fun to find out and get to share it with everyone.  I had my ultrasound yesterday at almost 19 weeks and baby boy looked healthy and happy.  :)  He was moving around like crazy, but I still can't feel anything.  We're both excited about having a boy and it was fun to get to go to lunch with Matt after the ultrasound to celebrate.

I highly recommend "finding out".  The first half of pregnancy is far from glamorous and doesn't always feel very rewarding, so having a reward half-way through is so much fun!

We took cupcakes with blue sprinkles to our church community group last night to share the news.  :)



Now we have the daunting task of deciding on a name... I hope we can decide soon!

1 comment:

Haley Neahr said...

So excited for you!! Now it gets fun, you can pick names and plan the nursery!! YAY!!