Monday, July 6, 2009

...woke up this morning, Texas on my mind...

SO MUCH has happened since I last blogged!

1. My beautiful sister, Sarah, got engaged to my favorite brother-in-law-to-be, Luke Abraham!!!

2. Matt graduated from medical school and is officially a physician. So proud of him.

3. We ate our last meal with our beloved Langston's at Gloria's. Man, we will miss that place and the company we shared it with. Good times.


4. We moved from the wonderful Sycamore Tree Apartments in Dallas to a cute little house in Denver, Colorado.


5. Jake ate my iphone case.

6. We spent several lovely days in Vail before residency started.


7. We set up our house and are officially moved in. :) please, please come visit!!


8. Jake ate a new floor mat.


9. Christine interviewed for several PA positions in Denver... and is currently waiting to hear....


10. Jake ate Matt's glasses.


11. Dr. Whinery started his 1st year of residency with an ER rotation at the local county hospital.


12. Jake ate approximately 76 socks.

13. Christine tried to figure out what to do with all her spare time as a stay-at-home-wife (at least until she gets a job.) Faves so far are helping Sarah plan her wedding, walking the dog, playing frisbee with the dog, cooking for my hubby, reading, making my blog look pretty... :)

14. Jake ate my fave pediatrics textbook. :(

15. Dr. Whinery has become an expert at sewing up lacerations, most of which were the result of drunk cycling accidents. (yes, we live in colorado now)


16. Jake and Christine started obedience school.


17. We miss our friends in Dallas!!! We are so blessed by your friendship and hope y'all are doing great. :)


18. Meghan came to visit!!! SO good to see her!!!


19. Jake ate my new credit card that came in the mail today. So much for 2% cash back.

2 comments:

Allison Horner said...

Hey Christine! Your new house is so cute! Love it!

Good luck with the job hunt!

If I ever make to Colorado (never been), I'll give you a holla'!

:)

Heather of Troy said...

I love your new house. It's so picture perfect. How wonderful!