Thursday, July 3, 2008

Trip to Colorado




Last weekend we made our journey from Dallas to Denver... sadly, Matt had to stay in Denver and I flew right back to Dallas. But the trip was lots of fun - we got to see everyone in our immediate family, except for Sarah, who we missed by a couple hours. :(

We drove to Amarillo first and had a fun dinner with the Whinery's, including Andy and his girlfriend Liz. It was fun to spend some time with them, since we rarely get to see them.

Next, we drove up to Colorado Springs to see my family! We got to see the newlyweds, Kevin and Kelly, and their super-nice apartment south of Denver. As always, it was fun to see my parents puppy Bailey, who was purchased (for free) while I was on a rotation in the wonderful town of Victoria, Texas. She's soooo fun :)


(she didn't want to pose with me like she did with my parents....)

the family (minus Sarah)!

No comments: