Sunday, June 15, 2008

summertime!


We got to do some summery things this weekend!... On Saturday we went to Matt's aunt & uncle's house in Arlington. They went out of town for the weekend and offered for us to come use their pool! We spent the whole afternoon there, which was really fun. Matt studied for quite a while while I played in the pool - it reminded me of hot El Paso summertime in our swimming pool. :) (I missed the family, though!) Matt put the books down for a good part of the afternoon and we really enjoyed our time... we got to play with the dogs, too!

After driving back to Dallas, we went to Gloria's for dinner on the patio -- it's our favorite place in Dallas for fajitas. :)

Oh, and then we watched an episode od the Office when we got home... I think I've got Matt hooked!!!

We had a pretty good Sunday today too... church was good and we had a good time with our small group this afternoon. I've decided Sunday afternoons aren't my favorite part of the weekend, and I need to do something to fix that.... I seem to spend a lot of time cleaning up the house, working on leftover charts from friday, etc... I think I generally just don't have the best attitude on Sunday afternoons. :( but we'll work on it. :)

No comments: