Monday, June 6, 2011

spring swaps snow...

...for leaves.

and for this I am grateful.

Oh, how I love the Colorado Summer! We went to Vail last weekend for the first time this season ...

That's me. Didn't I mention I was going to compete in the Teva Mountain Games this year?
... okay okay, it's not really me. But we did go for a great hike and then a trail run :)
...The Gore Range...
...our hike...
...our best hiking companion...
...a mud bath...
... topped it all off with a little Mexican food with this handsome dude. couldn't have had a better weekend.




3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Sounds like the beginning of a great season! I'm loving the photos, keep them coming!

Drew Dye said...

Who's the photographer? These are some great photos!

The Whinery Family said...

thanks, Andrew! It's a new hobby of mine(christine) :)