Monday, December 20, 2010

holly jolly

December weekends have been super fun so far.

We went to Vail for the first time this winter, with our good friends Henry & Mary Jackson and sweet baby Jane. It was a relaxing weekend and I loved hanging out with Mary Jackson and Jane. :) I didn't take many photos because MJ was teaching me to use her fancy shmancy camera and I kinda forgot to use mine!


Matt surprised me with a date to see the lights at the Botanic Gardens and dinner at Cucina Calore!




I took the 13ish-year-old girls from church to see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie. The movie was great and it was fun to hang with these girls. :)


Then we had a (first annual) Christmas Vacation party. The only photos I have are of Henry and Matt (both as Cousin Eddie) and Jane as Uncle Lewis. so fun!

No comments: